Australia is one among the most popular immigration destinations in the world. There are many opportunities available for migration to the country with skilled migration visa, business visa, study visa, etc. Australia has secularism with diverse cultures associated with one nation. The immigration rules are equal for all without any prejudice or discrimination. The primary objective is to develop the society as per the needs of the Labor market, economy enhancement, and industrial development. These policies and rules for Australian immigration change with time and may be reviewed on a regular basis for the new immigrants willing to get Australia PR. The point-based system for Australia immigration is highly organized, and the state invites many immigrants every year. This advanced country has the best infrastructure and powerful economy rate with several benefits to the immigrants for leading a happy lifestyle.
Benefits of Australia Immigration
- Australia provides opportunities to the foreign workers to explore the skilled jobs and make a good career. The unemployment rate in Australia and the chances of being jobless in Australia are very low.
- There are security benefits and subsidized healthcare facilities available for the Australian citizens. The country gives a lot of opportunities to its residents.
- The economy of Australia is strong and the government policies are very beneficial which makes it a desirable country to attain PR.
- Australia has a world-class education system and people look forward to their higher education in the country through study visa.
- Point-based immigration makes a fair attempt for the deserving candidates to get the right move for faster visa processing to permanently shift to Australia.
- Australia is an advanced country and the skill independent visa and nominated/sponsored visa categories allow you to get the PR of this advanced nation. The people contributing to the exceptional skills are valued in the nation.
- Australia has a world-class architecture, best living standard, best cities, supreme quality of life, fantastic beaches and recreational activities.
How to migrate to Australia?
Australia invites skilled professionals as permanent residents through its Skilled Migrant Scheme. This scheme covers a range of visa programs. All visa programs give the benefit of gaining Australian permanent residency and enjoying rights equal to citizens of Australia. To migrate to Australia under the Skilled Migrant scheme visa, one must be:
- Under 50 years of age
- Must be proficient in the English Language
- Must have Skills Approved by assessing authorities
- Must have minimum education as graduation
- Must have minimum three years of work experience
- Must nominate an occupation listed in the Skilled Occupation List
- Score overall 60 points under Australia points based grid system
- Have moral conduct and have good health
- Must have a valid passport
- Must select a relevant visa program or subclass to apply
- Must have State sponsorship on application for subclass 190 visa
Popular programs of Skilled Migrant Scheme
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189): For candidates with best skills and experience and no sponsorship or nomination
- Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190): For candidates who have extra caliber and are at a high demand for nomination
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (subclass 489): For candidates who have authorities/ relative sponsoring stay in specific region
- Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (subclass 476): For students with Engineering study and no work experience
Indians in Australia
At present, many Indian nationals are living in Australia and contributing to the growing economy of the country. The working conditions, job profiles, community goals and climate are suitable for Indians and hence, there have been many immigrants shifting over to Australia in the past years. Best sectors in Australia have been proven for professionals from IT, Engineering, Healthcare, and Medical, Finance, and Banking, Education, Doctors, Legal professionals, etc. Statistics say that more one million permanent residents are required in Australia on PR visas in the coming three years.
To know more about Australia Immigration click on TALK TO OUR EXPERTS