Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
This visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
Submit an expression of interest (EOI) through SkillSelect with details of your nominated occupation, skills and qualifications. SkillSelect will estimate a points score; if you score high enough, Australian state and territory government agencies will be able to view your EOI and decide if they want to nominate you.
If you are nominated by a state or territory agency, you will be invited to apply for the visa.
If you are invited, you have 60 calendar days to apply for the visa. We will then process your visa application.
- Have a relevant occupation
- Have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
- Meet the points test pass mark of 60 points
- Be nominated by a state or territory government agency
- Be under 45 years of age at time of invitation
- Have Competent English
- Be invited by us to apply.
Length of stay: