Skilled—Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
This visa allows:
Recent Engineering graduates of recognized institutions to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience.
Your family can also apply to join you in Australia after the visa is granted.
- Be under 31 years of age
- Have completed an engineering degree at a recognised institution in the past two years
- You have not held a Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) before (unless you were a member of the family unit)
- You can demonstrate your English language ability
- You meet health and character requirements.
Length of stay:
From AUD 365
- You might have to pay additional costs:
- Additional applicant charge 18 and over
- Additional applicant charge under 18
Other costs, such as the costs of health assessments, police certificates, or any other certificates or tests. You are responsible for making the necessary arrangements