Business Visa (B)
Business visa is given strictly to those who make business related trips to Country interested such as making sales or establishing contact on behalf of the company of the residence country.
To be eligible for Business visa, applicant should satisfy the following conditions:
- The applicant should be a person of assured financial standing and has expertise in the field of the intended business.
- The applicant is not visiting the country for the business of money lending or petty trading or for a full time employment in country including payment of salary in that country.
- The applicant will have to comply with all other requirements like payment of tax liabilities etc.
- The grant of Business Visa is subject to any instructions issued by the Government of the country on the basis of reciprocity with other foreign countries from time to time.
Posts can grant Business Visa valid up to 5 years or shorter duration to foreign business persons as per their requirement to set up industrial/business venture or to buy or sell industrial/commercial products.
The period of stay in country for each visit is limited to 6 months. A multiple entry visa valid up-to 10 years may be available to foreign nationals who have set up or intend to set up a joint venture in Country.
Passengers having valid tourist visa can enter that country from any desired port of immigration check post (Airport, Seaport).
Fee For Business Visa:
Visa fees for Business visa is different for all the countries Embassy’s charge. Visa fees is based on the visa duration from 1 year to 5 years or 10 years with multiple entry.
The visitors are required to fill online visa Application by visiting website and visit their nearest embassy with printout of the online filled application and required travel documents.
Business visa are given with the Multiple entry option so person can visit as may time within the validity of the visa.
- Passport with 6 month validity
- Passport size photographs
- Photo copy of passport
- Copy of online filled form
- Sponsor letter
- From organization from the desired country
- Parent company abroad
- Proof of financial standing and expertise in field of intended business.