Germany Job Seeker Visa
Germany Job Seeker Visa:
Germany is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe with lavish landscape and beautiful weather. It’s also one of the most economically powerful country in the world.
Employment in Germany is best to lookout for. It’s a perfect place if you are looking for a Job. Germany also offers Free Education to the students.
So if you want to lookout for a job in Germany then first thing you need is Germany Job Seeker Visa.
What is a job seeker visa?
It’s a visa which is of 6 months and in that duration you can search for Jobs. If you got the job then you will be given Germany Job Visa or Work permit and you will be allowed to live and work there. One thing is important that getting Job Seeker Visa doesn’t mean you can start working immediately. Its just that you can stay in the country and start looking for jobs during that 6 months stay.
There are several criteria that you need to fulfil to be eligible to apply for the Germany job seeker visa.
- Hold a Bachelor of Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- Have a minimum of 5 yrs of experience in your related field of study
- Show proof that you have enough funds for your stay during the time you are in country.
- Have travel or medical insurance for your stay or until you get your Work Permit.
- A valid passport
- A copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 passport pictures based .
- A cover letter where you explain the reason of your visit, plans to find job, and your alternative plans if you cant find a job
- Diploma of your degree (from a German or non-German university) as well as any certificates of previous work experience
- Your updated Resume.
- Proof of accommodation in Germany for your stay visit.
- Documents of your funds such as bank statement which proves you can fund your stay in Germany
- Proof of personal status in your home country, such as birth certificate, marriage certificate or any proof of your citizenship.
- Proof of your health insurance.
Application form and appointment:
After finishing the necessary documents, next final step is to fill German application form from Germany Embassy Office for your Job Seeker Visa. You will be get an appointment for the Interview on some particular date and you will be invited for the interview.
You will get the Job Seeker Visa after verifying your documents and Interview whether you are eligible for this visa or not.