Malaysia has become a popular overseas education destination for international students. Amongst the host of Asian universities, Malaysian universities are widely known all over the world. Many international students aspire to choose top-notch universities in Malaysia for the following reasons:
- Malaysian universities draw a number of students from all over the world, creating an inclusive environment to study.
- Malaysian institutes have strong partnerships with leading global industries and organisations, helping students find good internship opportunities or suitable employment after graduation.
Malaysian institutes take the responsibility of issuing the student pass, on students’ behalf. So all you need to do is focus on bagging a visa approval letter from the institute where you send your applications.
But getting the visa application documents ready in time is of utmost importance so that it becomes lot easier for your chosen Malaysian university to send across a visa approval letter to you.
Study Visa Cost
The fee involved to process the student pass/ student visa to study in Malaysia varies depending on a lot f factors like your institution (private/ public), the type of health insurance you choose.
Documents required to get a Student Visa in Malaysia
- Original or copy of offer letter from the Malaysian university/ institute
- One signed copy of IMM 14 (student pass application form) completed and downloaded from EMGS
- 2 passport size photographs with BLUE background (3.5cm x 5cm)
- A copy each of ALL certified pages of passport (including special pass and/or exit stamp, where applicable)
- 1 copy of special pass and/or passport page with exit stamp (where applicable)
- A passport valid for at least 1 year from the day you enter Malaysia
- A copy of academic and other certificates certified as per requirement of EMGS or by the IHE if the IHE has seen the original certificates or the original certified true copy
- Pre-arrival Medical Examination Report from India
- Typed or hand written personal bond form that should be stamped (Personal bond is a certain amount of money to be paid to your educational institution as a security deposit; students from India need to pay RM 750 i.e. approximately Rs.11,900 as personal bond)
At the end we wish that you are satisfied by our information regarding Study visas. Expert assistance is always suggested to keep a visa process smooth and get the visa quickly.