New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean. The country geographically consists of two main landmasses – The North Island and the South Island .
Why Study in New Zealand?
- Scholarships are available for any type of course in almost all universities.
- Its less costly compared to the likes of USA, UK etc.
- This country is friendly with all kinds of Race, Religion etc.
- Visa process is very simple and easy to get.
- You can get Work permit after one year of your study completion.
LIST OF TOP UNIVERSITIES IN NEW ZEALAND :
- University of Auckland.
- Victoria University of Wellington.
- University of Canterbury.
- Auckland Institute of Studies.
- University of Otago.
- Wellington Institute of Technology.
- Eastern Institute of Technology.
- Whitireia New Zealand.
- University of Waikato.
- Southern Institute of Technology.
COST OF STUDYING IN NEW ZEALAND
Sometimes the fees is little expensive for International students.
- Undergraduate courses can cost upto around 15,000 to 25,000 NZ$ per year.
- Post graduate courses can cost upto 10,000 to 28,000 NZ$ per year.
- Arts and Science courses can cost upto 18,000 to 25,000 NZ$ per year
Apart from study fees, you should also figure out other living expenses on your own.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN NEW ZEALAND
- There are many intakes and also work options during your course.
- For the students who are in Doctoral/Research programmes can stay back in the country and look for some job opportunities.
- There are few Universities (6-8) which are in Top 400 Universities in the World.
- The crime rate as per UN is very low in New Zealand compared to other Top Countries in the world.
- Currently New Zealand is a home to as many as 50,000 International students.
If you are willing to study abroad and looking for a country then New Zealand is a place to start your higher education in Top level Universities.